Eco SNM type pumps are suitable for clean or slightly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Minimum Efficiency Index||MEI ≥ 0.4 and MEI ≥ 0.7 (EU 547/2012)|
|Capacity||up to 600 m³/h|
|Head||up to 100 m|
|Motor Power||up to 90 kW|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to +110 °C *|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)*||10 bar (16 bar) *|
|(Pmax : Suction Pressure + Shut off Head)
(*) The material of pump differs according to the type of pumped liquid , operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information.
- Premium Efficiency class (MEI)
- Close-coupled, volute casing, single stage, end suction centrifugal pump with closed impeller.
- Main dimensions of casing according to EN 733.
- Suction and discharge flanges are conforming to ISO 7005-2 / PN16.
- Eco SNM pumps are direct coupled with NORM electric motors comply with the VDI standards and IEC frame sizes.
- Due to back pull-out design the motor, seal cover and impeller can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system.
- Eco SNM type close-coupled pumps are lighter and smaller comparing to the norm centrifugal pumps of same hydraulic specifications.
Single mechanical seal, flushed by pumped liquid, uncooled and unbalanced.
Direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver.
|Eco SNM 65-200 XXX|
|Pump type||Eco SNM|
|Impeller nominal diameter(mm)||200|
Agricultural İrrigation and Drainage
Food and Beverage Industries
Heating Cooling Conditioning
Iron and Steel Industries
Water Supply Treatment and Pressurizing