SCP-HT type pumps are suitable for geothermal brine and clean or slighly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Suction Flange||DN 50 ... DN 300 mm|
|Discharge Flange||DN 32 ... DN 250 mm|
|Capacity||up to 1700 m³/h|
|Head||up to 140 m|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||up to +230° C|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)||25 bar (40 bar*)|
|Pmax: Suction Pressure+ Shutoff Head
(*)The material of pumps differ according to the type of pumped liquid, operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information
- Horizontal, single stage, radially split voluts casing type, end suction centrifugal pumps with closed impeller.
- Heavy-duty bearing design improving availability and reliability of your system
- Optimized impeller design with low NPSH requirement and high hyraulic efficiency
- Center-line mounted (OH2) for optimized thermal and mechanical expansion, low disturbance to coupling alignment
- Due to the back-pull-out design, the complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the piping system.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3.
- Axial thrust is balanced in closed impeller by wear ring-balance hole system
- Heavy duty shaft not in contact with the medium handled (dry shaft).
- ANSI Class 150, 300 or 600 available on request
- Depending on request or requirement, pumps with soft packing or single, double and cartridge type mechanical seals can be supplied.
- External seal cooling system may be used if required.
Direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end.
|Discharge flange (DN-mm)||100|
|Impeller nominal dia. (mm)||250|
Geothermal Power Plants
Paper and Paper Paste Industries
Food and Beverage Industries
Iron and Steel Industries
Heating Cooling Conditioning