SKMV-H Type pumps are suitable for clean or slightly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Discharge Nozzle Range||DN 32 .... DN 150 mm|
|Capacity||up to 400 m3/h|
|Heads||up to 350m|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C up to 120°C|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)*||30 bar (40 bar*)|
|(Pmax : The material of pumps differ according to the type of pumped 6quid ,operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for datailad information).|
- Vertical, multistage cenb1fugal pumps with closed Impellers and diffusers.
- 8 models from DN 32 to DN 150.
- Suction nozzle flanges are according to ISO 7005-2/ PN 16 and discharge nozzle flanges are according to ISO 7005-2/PN 40.
- Axial thrust Isbalanced by back wear rfng and balancing holes in each impeller.
- Pump shaft is coupled with standard motor shaft by means of a flexible coupling.
Instandard production soft packed stutnng boxes are used. Depending on customer requirement mechanical seals are available.
Direction of rotation is counter clockwise viewed from driver end.
|Discharge Nozzle (DN)||100|
|Number of Stages||6|