SKY Type pumps are suitable for heat-transfer oils and low viscosity industrial oils which do not contain abrasive particles.
|Discharge Nozzle Range||DN 32 .... DN 150 mm|
|Capacities||up to 450 m³/h|
|Heads||up to 90 m|
|Speed||up to 3000 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||up to 320 °C|
|Cooling Method||With air|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)*||16 bar|
|(Pmax : Suction Pressure + Shut off Head)
(*) The material of pump differs according to the type of
pumped liquid , operating temperature and pressure.
Contact our company for detailed information.
- Horizontal , single stage, end suction, volute type, air-cooled centrifugal pumps with closed impeller.
- The suction and discharge flanges are conforming to ISO 7005-2/PN 16.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 Class 6.3.
- Due to the back-pull-out design the complete bearing assembly including impeller and casing cover can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system.
- Axial thrust is balanced by back balancing ribs.
Single mechanical seal suitable for high temperatures.
The direction of rotation is clockwise (CW) viewed from the driver end.
|Basma flanşı (DN)||100|
|Çark Anma Çapı (mm)||250|