SKM Type pumps are suitable for clean or slightly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Discharge Nozzle||DN 32...... DN 200 mm|
|Capacity||up to 1000 m3/h|
|Head||up to 550 m|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
10 °C up to 110 °C (140°C)*
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)||30 bar (63 bar)*|
|( Pmax: Suction Pressure + Shut off Head )
(*) The material of pumps differ according to the type of pumped liquid, operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information.
• Soft packing is applied in standard production up to 110°C.
• Between 110°C and 140°C. soft packing sealing may also applied together with the stufling box cooling.
• Pumps with mechanical seal can also be manufactured upon request.
• In standard production, coupling is on the suction side and direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end.
• lhedirection of rotation is counter-clockwise for the pumps driven from the discharge side.
|SKM 100 / 6|
|Discharge (DN in mm)||100|
|Nominal Impeller Diameter (mm)||6|