Eco SNT type pumps are suitable for clean or slightly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Minimum Efficiency Index||MEI ≥ 0.4 and MEI ≥ 0.7 (EU 547/2012)|
|Capacity||up to 600 m³/h|
|Head||up to 100 m|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C up to 140 °C *|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)*||10 bar (16 bar) *|
| (Pmax : Suction Pressure + Shut off Head)
(*) The material of pump differs according to the type of pumped liquid , operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information.
- Horizontal , radially split volute casing type , single stage, end suction centrifugal pump with enclosed impeller.
- Dimensionally complies with EN 733.
- In addition to 24 basic sizes conforming with EN 733, there are 8 additional sizes. Dimensions of additional sizes may differ from other suppliers.
- The suction and discharge flanges are conforming to EN 1092-2 / PN 16.
- Due to the back-pull-out design the complete bearing assembly including impeller and casing cover can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system.
- All impellers are balanced statically and dynamically according to ISO 1940 class 6.3.
- Axial thrust is balanced by wear ring / balancing holes system.
- In standard production soft packed stuffing boxes are used.
- Depending on customer requirement mechanical seals are available. In this case, pump shaft is always stainless steel.
Direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end.
|Eco SNT 100-250 XXX|
|Pump type||Eco SNT|
|Discharge Nozzle (DN-mm)||100|
|Nominal Impeller Diameter (mm)||250|
Agricultural İrrigation and Drainage
Food and Beverage Industries
Heating Cooling Conditioning
Iron and Steel Industries
Water Supply Treatment and Pressurizing